Ways to Give
Give online by pressing “Donate Here”
Text E3VOLUNTEERS to (833) 845-3685
Mail a check
Attn: David Singleton
P.O. Box 1316
Jamestown, TN 38556
*To support a specific missionary, press “Donate Here”, select the “Missionary” fund, and leave a memo with their name*
Missionaries: *You may give onetime or recurring gifts of any amount toward the following kinds of missionaries* *These are estimated costs including airfare, and they are contingent on trip location*
- Church Partner Trip Member: $925 per person, plus airfare.
- Summer Mission Team Member: $650 per week.
- Extreme Mission Team Member: $2,200.
- Missionary Intern Specialist: $5,000.
- Guatemala National Missionaries: $1,500 per month.
- International Missionaries: $1,500 monthly for a single person/$3,000 for a married couple.
Click below for more information on our Missionaries
Projects: *You may give onetime or recurring gifts of any amount toward the following projects*
- Mission Educate Scholarship: $45 (public school) or $70 (private school) monthly to keep a child in school.
- Dignity House Construction: $4,500 to build a house.
- Family Food Box Ministry: $35 monthly to provide a family with food.
- Pure Water Home Filters: $40 for a home Eco-filter.
- Vented Ovens for Homes: $250 for an oven in a home.
- Seminary Projects: various costs (contact us for more information).
- Pablo C. Bell Baptist Camp: various costs (contact us for more information).
Click below for more information on our Projects
As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, donations to the E3V are tax-exempt, and the E3V complies with all 501(c)(3) rules and regulations.
E3 Volunteers deducts 10% of all donations to cover fees for routing funds to other countries and for administrative costs. The administrative portion is used to help support our international operations and to support our international team, who provide assistance to our network of partner pastors and churches.